Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Playoff Ball Game for Maintenance

Tuesday, Oct 18, Spanked for Maintenance. Originally scheduled for Sunday as most readers will recall, the maintenance session was postponed as we arrived home from our weekend away too late. On Monday it was decided to use the last baseball playoff game with the NY Yankees and Cleveland Guardians to drive the spanking. Most readers will know how the scoring dectates the swats I am to receive. The game was chosen because if our team, Yankees, lost, it would be their final game of the 2022 season. Again we were disappointed as the weather did not cooperate in NY and the game was rained out. Tuesday was a much better weather day in New York and the game was to be played. A quick description of the rules.... An implement is chosen for each team. At the end of each half inning I am spanked according to what the team at bat accomplishes with the following guide. A SINGLE - 5 swats, a DOUBLE - 10 swats, a TRIPLE - 15 swats, each RUN scored by any means - 20 swats. For this game, the broad sword paddle was the implement used for the visiting team, Cleveland. My bare ass was to receive a lash from the doubled belt for each swat earned by the home team, the Yankees.
PLAY BALL !!!! As the visiting team, Cleveland started in the first inning and only mustered a single. After the third out, she directed me to lean against the wall and I complied. "Stick your ass out", she commanded and again I complied. "Further" came the order and I arched my back more and stuck my ass out as far as possible. It must have pleased her and the first of 5 swats from the broad sword paddle smacked hard against both cheeks. The other four followed and we sat down to enjoy more of the game. The Yankees got two runners on base with out a hit via a walk and a hit batter. That set the stage and a home run left the park and plated 3 runs. A solo single was added before the third out. I knew the drill and stood leaning against the wall with my ass protruded ready to accept the 65 due swats. She bagan to lash my cheeks and after about the 8th one, I began to yelp. The belt lashed my ass in a rhymetic manner. I held position as she delivered the strikes to my reddening ass and my cheeks grew more sore with each one. Number 65 was history and I gingerly sat down for the next inning. The Guardians went quietly in the second, but the Yanks added to their lead with a solo home run in their half of the second. Back against the wall I went as another 20 lashes from the belt was about to land on sore red cheeks. The third inning went the other way as the Guardians plated a run with one hit and some sloppy fielding by the Yankees. None the less, I was again against the wall, ass out. This time the broad sword paddle was being swung like a Louisville Slugger. 25 hard paddle strikes landed on my ass courtesy of Ms Mirage. Difficult to sit, but we did to continue watching the game. No further action in the third, all of the fourth and first half of the fifth innings. The Yankees got it going again in their half of the fifth and scored a run on one hit and a stolen base. The Yankees were having a good game and my ass was footing the bill. The belt struck for another 25 lashes which included yelps from me. That was the end of the scoring, but both teams scattered 7 more hits during the final 4 innings. The paddle was used for ten, then five, then ten swats while the belt got in another ten lashes before the end of the game. All in all, there were 55 swats from the paddle and 120 from the belt. Yanks won and will go to the next round against the Houston Astros. I tossed the dice and scheduled Friday night as my next maintenance spanking
Thanks to all readers for your continued support. The questions and comments section is your opportunity to be a part of the blog. Both fun and informative, they increase the enjoyment of every reader. Join the fun and leave one today. Meanwhile, see you all after I am spanked on Friday for maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. Another great blog entry, cowboy!
    What type of couch do you have, leather or fabric?
    Sounded like a good game, too!

    Have you ever been unable to sit down due to a red and sore bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nora-Jane for your comments and questions. Sofa and loveseat are leather look and feel, but likely a man-made product. Recliners are fabric. I have always been able to sit after a spanking...uncomfortable, yes, but able. Perhaps more so after a discipline spanking than other types, but I feel a sub should be made to sit after being spanked. It prolongs the pain and also makes them more aware of the reason they have been spanked.

    ReplyDelete