Sunday, October 3, 2021

OTK Maintenance

Maintenance Day, Wednesday, September 29. Vitrually no furniture left in the house, when spanking time rolled around. she found a kitchen chair and paddles in hand, she directed me over her lap. I draped my nude body over her knees, hands and toes touching the floor, bare ass high, vulnerable, immobile and ready to be OTK spanked for maintenance. The flexible leather paddle served well for a warm up implement, nicely coloring and warming my bare cheeks. Slowly but surely, the swats increased in tempo and force and soon a full on paddling was in progress. I became audible when she switched to a rapid fire cadence on one cheek then the other. Probably 30 or more swats before switching to the other cheek had me yelping as the leather paddled me soundly. Then a slower tempo with hard strikes finished that segment. She set the paddle to rest and I felt her smooth hands caressing my red and hot ass. The nice feeling lasted only a few seconds begfore the big wood paddle made its first contact. A solid blow covering both cheeks caused a yelp and a slight lifting of my head. "You're going nowhere," she said gently pushing my head back down. I knew she was right as the OTK position made me immobile and my ass had to take the spanking she was delivering. The second hard swat followed as did another and another every three or so seconds for several minutes. Yelping after each one I was aware there was no alternative. Soon she broke into a rapid fire mode, again centering on one cheek for many swats then switching to the other. I began to notice tear drops hitting the floor between my hands. She paddled on and on as the yelps and tears were the only contributing factors I could muster. Back to a slow tempo, she paddled hard. One of my legs bent at the knee raising the foot off the floor. "DOWN" she exclaimed, " Or I'll tie it down. Obeying, I kept my feet on the floor and accepted the rest of my spanking motionless. After more minutes of the slow paddling, she ceased and rested the wood implement. Not over by a long shot, she began bare hand spanking me. Now a traditional, bare hand, bare ass, OTK spanking in the kitchen was taking place. She spanked hard on all areas of both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. Several minutes later she stopped, rubbed my ass saying, "I think you have been spanked!!!". A more difinative, understatement had never been said in my opinion. I climbed off her lap, hugged, kissed and thanked her for administering a maintenance spanking I needed. While getting the dice, I caught a glimspe of my back side in the mirror. My cheeks were crimson and I had to agree with her...I had truly been well spanked. I tossed the dice and another '4' came up scheduling Monday as the next maintenance day. Most likely will be changed as we will be on the road. A quick trip to the south with another load from the house. Thank you all for reading these episodes of my submissive lifestyle. Your questions and comments continue to be a highlight of this blog and I will do my best to answer each as soon as possible. Soon we should be in a place with internet service and a more regimented posting and responding to your input will be possible. Until then, I thank you all.

1 comment: