Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Flogged and Paddled

Tuesday, June 8, Maintenance Day. On the rebound from birthday spankings and a weekend away, another maintenance spanking was due. We used the day.... inbetween rain showers to mow lawns both here and the RR clubhouse. Finally unloading the tractor and other lawn mowing tools, we both were quite dirty. Stripping off every article of clothing near the washer in the basement, both of us went upstairs toward the shower. She went first and I followed. When I came out of the shower she reminded me..." stay nude, you're getting spanked later'. I reported at the required time to find her ready to administer a spanking for maintenance. She had placed 3 toys next to the wedge pillow... the big wood paddle and two floggers, one with short falls and one with long falls.
The short fall flogger looks identical to the one pictured except the falls are about half the length of the flogger shown. That implement was chosen to lead off. A short warm up preceeded a much longer flogging segment. Covering me from shoulders to upper thighs with sound flogger strikes, the segment ended with uppercut strokes aimed between my legs. The leather falls of the flogger certainly did not tickle my hanging cock and balls. The big wood paddle was next and it meant business. Solid swats on both cheeks landed repeated as she paddled my ass. I yelped after each swat but held position throughout the segment. A brief pause before the long flogger began to cover my entire torso with strikes. Again my cheeks were not the only target, from upper thighs to shoulders, she covered every inch of flesh. Yes, my family jewels included as the uppercut strikes took no mercy. Another segment of very hard swats with the big wood paddle came after the flogger was set aside. Rapid fire paddling truned my cheeks quite red and sore. I thought the session was over, but both floggers came back for an encore. This time my ass was the primary target... like a big red bullseye, my cheeks caught nearly every strike from the short and long floggers. The falls of the long flogger found their way between my thighs to cover my dangling package with solid strikes. Another short but quite hard paddling wound up the spanking. Every swat was dead center on both cheeks. Lastly, she used both hands to torment my balls. Opening my legs a bit more, she cupped the hanging sack with one hand and slapped it repeatedly with the other hand. Squeezing, pulling, twisting, and slapping hightlighted a CBT segment to finally end the session. We kissed and hugged as I thanked her for my maintenance spanking. I then tossed the dice and it was not friendly. Galloping across the floor and resting with a big "1" showing. Smiling, she said "Your ass is mine on Thursday". Thanking all readers expecially those extending happy birthday wishes to me this past few days. Ready to field your questions and comments which are welcome and encouraged. See everyone after my next spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Cowboy,
    This is really a first look at the CBT side of life. (Or I missed it in earlier posts).
    Great googly-moogly, that is a hot posting.
    Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hunter. I generally include a post about a CBT segment on my maintenance spankings. I'm sure there are many such instances in past episodes. Have fun looking for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness somebody besides me says "great googly-moogly!! Thank you, Hunter!
    As always, I'm riveted by your maintenance sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. Riveted, there is a good descriptive term. Maintenance spankings here are very important. Having few true discipline spankings, more meaning is placed on maintenance. Ms Mirage wants me to feel loved.....and well spanked.

    ReplyDelete