Monday, May 31, 2021

FIVE Hundred plus

Saturday, May29, A morning maintenance spanking. With the impending bad weather on Friday and plans for a weekend trip to the RR track, it appeared the due maintenance may have to be postponed. Not to be true I found out as I walked into our room after doing my morning chores. She had laid out the wedge pillow and 3 implements, seeing me she said, "Good, I'm glad you're here....bend over and present your ass, I'm going to give you a good spanking right now". Sort of taken by surprised, but eager to obey I bent over the pillow and stuck my ass out to receive my due maintenance.
She began by spanking my cheeks with her bare hand for what I thought was a warm up. Perhaps it was for a few swats, but soon, I was getting a good hard hand spanking. Many swats on bare skin left me not only warm, but quite pink. She chose the leather strap next and it took over where the bare hand left off. Covering all of my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. Not a square inch of ass was left unstrapped. The leather is about 1 1/2 inch wide and it takes many lashes to cover everything. I would say she strapped me long enough to cover everything twice. Moisture formed in my eyes as I took whatever the strap dished out. The pink had now turned to red and the warm was now hot as she paused only long enough to change implements. She swished the toy back and forth in the air and I knew it was the riding bat. The first swat stung like a hornet, and I yelped as it struck dead center on my right cheek. Five more very fast landed on the same cheek. Not to be out done or even one degree lighter, the left cheek got its hard strikes. Yelping after each, I felt like squirming a bit, but remembered her holding me in position by the balls during my last session. I decided not to squirm and to hold position on my own, so I gritted my teeth and actually stuck my ass out farther to accept my spanking. "Nice", she said, and really started whipping my cheeks with the bat. I yelped thru my cleched jaw as tears were forced out thru squinted eyes. She whipped my ass, sit spots and upper thighs repeatedly for many munites. My flaming cheeks took the onslaught as I squeezed the pillow sides. Resting the riding bat, she walked over to the toy drawer saying she was getting one of her favorites. She returned with the hair brush.
My red and sore ass was now going to get a long and hard hair brush spanking. I spread my legs a bit to steady myself and presented my ass. She patted it gently with her bare hand just before the hair brush connected with bare flesh. White hot pain shot thru me and as the brush spanked cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. Yelps and tears began again, but I held my ass still as she unloaded with the brush over and over and over again. I could not imagine my cheeks any more sore as I heard her snap the doubled belt. I realized I still had the segment with the belt. The initial lash with the 2 inch wide leather covered both cheeks perfectly. Several more in the same area really got my attention and more tears flowing. She moved her position directly behind me and began lashing me with forehand and backhand strokes as my cheeks caught each swat. Yelps turned to howls and the belting continued. Returning to hard strikes across both cheeks and thighs, she lashed me for what seemed like forever. She finally stopped and said, "there you go... one hundred with each and believe me your ass is crimson". Really, I replied, felt like more. "Well", she said, there were some extra swats...with each toy!!!!" I thank her and tossed the die. Oh no!!! a ONE came up. Great", she said, "We are leaving for the track now and when we return on Monday night, you're getting another spanking". "And remember, Thursday is your birthday.... you're really getting spanked!!!. We dressed and I had to ride over an hour on a very sore bottom. Sorry readers for the delay in reporting this episode. Sometimes there is no internet access at the track. However, don't you delay is asking questions or leaving comments. All weill be answered in a timely manner. Hope to see you all very sson

2 comments:

  1. Cowboy, this is a comment I made to my Mistress when I sent her the link to this report: "I imagine all these spankings as full force strikes. She is very, very good at assessing her power level for delivery, with each implement. I wonder if she has a mental plan for how many/much strikes with each tool every time he gets spanked. Can't be random. Having planned which implements are to be used, does she then "calibrate" the force applied?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hunter for a very intricate question. I'm sure Ms Mirage is not using full force on every swat with every implement. However, just as you say, she is very good as assessing her power level for each implement. Whether or not she has a plan for every spanking is something you will have to ask her. I will say this; she does plan the implements, but occasionally will delete or add one during the spanking. She will also adjust her power level as the spanking proceeds. If she feels, I can take more, she will up the impact force, of conversely, judging by my reaction or skin condition will reduce the force. All this and error on the side of caution, but intent on delivering the hardest force, but with no harm or injury. Also, thank you for sharing this blog with your Mistress, I would welcome comments or questions from her as well.

    ReplyDelete