Monday, November 2, 2020

Regular Maintenance

She determined after the last spanking I was ready to at least try a regular maintenance session. We decided to begin on Sunday the first of the new month. Also agreed to was the return to full chores and that means full discipline as well. This will start on Sunday even if the regular maintenance trial falters. So at 8 pm, I reported, nude and climbed into position with my ass protruded to accept a maintenance spanking. She was getting out toys while I was getting into position. She got the big wood paddle, the coil of rope, the short handle hairbrush, and her padded mittens. For the warm up, the mittens were a good choice. A long session with them warmed me sufficiently. There was to be no defining segments with each implement, but rather they were mixed with short and multile segments of each. The rope coil was next and she used it like a flogger. Whipping motions both horizontal and verticle. Ass cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs were struck repeatedly with the coil. The wood paddle came along and delivered a solid paddling segment. Short handled or not, the hair brush also spanked me thouroughly. The bare hands also took several opportunities between the others to spank my ass. No distinct segment or number of swats, just a mixed bag of all the toys for a few sessions of spanking. Then the bare hands, slid down my legs and pushed them apart a bit. A swat to my anus before they again pushed my legs open even more. She swatted my balls and cock before spreading my legs open to the max. Then she forced my torso all the way down on the wedge pillow leaving my ass high and wide open. The thought crossed my mind...what a good position for an anal plug or a good ass fucking with a dildo. Neither occurred. The rope coil was swung now in a verticle motion, striking my balls, anus, inner thighs and inner cheeks. Stinging its way thru an extended segment. A bare hand spanking now struck those areas, but concentrated on my asshole and inner cheeks. Her left hand found its way to my back and pressed down to help hold me in position. The short handled brush was being used to spank my wide open ass, inner and upper thighs along with the sit sopts. Then she turned the brush over and used its short and very coarse bristles. She scoured the tender recently spanked areas until I howled. My balls, asshole, inner and upper thighs and inner cheeks were scrubbed with the brush at length. Flipping it back over, she spanked my full cheeks with the hairbrush until I yelped with each swat. She released her hand from my back but I knew I dare not move as she grasped the big wood paddle for the finale. She paddled my ass long and hard as the session drew to a close. She stretched it to 35 minutes and I assumend she is still somewhat in build-up mode. Anyway she stood me up, we kissed and hugged. I thanked her for a good maintenance spanking. Readers, I hope this is a true return to regular maintenance. Instead of the dice, she and I agreed to try a more rigid schedule. I will be spanked every third day. Starting this Sunday means Monday and Tuesday are off days and I an scheduled to be spanked on Wednesday. Then Thur and Fri are off and Saturday is maintenance day again. Thank you all for getting thru this period of adjustment following my injury. As always your questions and comments ave very welcome and will be answered individually right here. Next spanking is Wednesday....so you all then.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. It feels wonderful to receive regular maintenance.

      Delete
  2. Well, I guess you are finally back 100%. That sounds like it was a serious session too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps not 100% yet, but able to accept the session she gave me. 35 minutes was good, but I expect she will be inching that up to an hour or more like before the injury. The session was serious in the fact there was no holding back on her part. She spanked with authority. Thank you for the comment, Naughty Boy.

    ReplyDelete