Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Sunday, Dec 15, spanking party used for maintenance.  The spanking party in a dungeon near Atlanta was to serve as my maintenance spanking.  We made the drive and due to traffic and road construction, we arrived nearly an hour late.  We used the locker room to stash our stuff and made for the dungeon.  Many scenes were in progress but we were able to find a spanking bench not in use.  She directed me to strip and get into position on the bench as she attended to her toy bag and getting implements ready.  Nude, I mounted the bench and took position with slightly spread legs and presented my ass to be spanked.  She brought several toys we have not used at home.  Floggers, loopy johnny, crop, short whips and other leather and wood implements.  A brief warm up preceded a sound spanking using all the toys.  After about 45 minutes, she moved me to the chain web near the center of the dungeon.  Being an open type piece of equipment and in the middle of the floor, any onlookers could see easily either a front or a rear view of me.  Also, she had access to every part of me.  Binding my wrists ankles to the chain web, I was spread eagle and at her mercy.  The scene continued with another round of every toy having a shot at my body.  Shoulders, back, ass, thighs and even lower legs were flogged, cropped and whipped.  The other wood and leather implements spanked, slapped and paddled my ass cheeks to a crimson red.  The hour and 40 minute session ended with some very sound swats from my new 'friend' the red caboose paddle,  She released me from the chain web and we packed up and headed for the break room.  We refreshed ourselves with the fine array of foods and beverages while chatting with fellow players.  After a nice break we went back to the dungeon and enjoyed watching several scenes.  A crowd favorite was a needle scene where a Dominant had a wonderful design of approximately 50 to 75 needles on the full back of her willing subject.  A good scene was also in progress in the suspension station.  The medical room was also a hub of activity.  After watching for awhile, we spotted an unused St. Andrews cross in the right corner of the main dungeon.  I obeyed her direction to strip again and she bound me, wrists and ankles, to the cross.   She then took my hips and pulled me away from the surface of the cross.  Still bound by ankles and wrists, my ass was about 18 inches from the cross.  This presented a great target for her and she did not miss with any of the toys as she paddled and spanked me until the former red color was restored.  More full body flogging and whipping took place and the crop found the tip of my cock vulnerable and responsive to its torment.  Just over an hour passed in this second scene of the party.  My body felt like a wet rag as she disengaged my bindings and covered my well spanked ass with my waist wrap.  The scene was over and as it turned out so was our stay at the party.  Both scenes combined to nearly 3 hours of spanking and other impact.  We conversed with others as we slowly gathered our belongings and changed back into our street clothes in the locker room.  The long drive home went without incident and we were ready to toss the dice to schedule the next maintenance spanking. 

She actually rolled for me and turned up a '5'.   This schedules next Saturday as maintenance day when I will once again turned ass up and spanked.

All readers are thanked for their support of this blog.  Questions and comments are not welcome, but encouraged and each will be answered right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment