Saturday, November 9, 2019

Friday, November 8,  Maintenance Days,  With so much to do this weekend as we are leaving for Florida Tuesday morning, my spanking was pushed late into the evening.   Saying she was off to bed, I thought it would not even occur.   Moments she called me to the bedroom, arriving, I found her standing nude with the new caboose paddle in her hand.

   She said this will be short, but you will remember it, now, present your ass.  I did so and correcting me she said come on, stick it out further.   I stuck it out a far as possible stretching the skin tight. There was practically no warm up as the wood smacked my cheeks quite hard.  A second, then a third with many to follow had me yelping with every stroke.   I straightened up a bit to ease the tightness of the flesh,  nothing doing, stick your ass out, she called, and the smacks came faster and harder.  Now howling and tearing, I continued to take the strokes.  The bare hand spanks gave a brief break, but the hard strokes of the caboose paddle came on again for a finale.  After a sound paddling, it was over, my ass was red and sore.   I thanked and kissed her for the maintenance spanking.  The roll of the dice turned up a '2' scheduling the next spanking for Monday, the day before we leave for Florida. 

Thanks to everyone for their continued reading.  All questions and comments will be answered right here.

2 comments:

  1. Fast and hard is the most painful spanking in my opinion. The new paddle is a very effective device, especially in the hands of a master like Ms Mirage.

    ReplyDelete