Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Saturday, August 24, away from home maintenance spanking.   I was not sure what was in store for this weekend away, but when Friday came and went without being spanked, I knew a hotel room spanking was planned.  After a long day on Saturday, driving to a neighboring state, and doing two tourist stops, we checked into our hotel.  Only staying about an hour, we headed off to a minor league ballpark for a game.  Returning after a great evening, we prepared for bed.  I was almost undressed as she was fumbling in the suitcase for the implements she had brought along.  Finish stripping she said and bend over the edge of the bed and present your ass.  Obeying as quick as possible, I saw the purse paddle, leather slapper and hairbrush placed next to me.  The bare hand warmed me up before hard swats reddened my cheeks. The leather slapper continued the procedure as I absorbed more swats.  Holding position but slight yelps escaped from my lips.  Nothing like what was to follow when the hair brush and finally the purse paddle were brought into play.  If there were hotel guests next door, I knew they could hear the wood of both implements smacking my bare ass and the muffled yelps that filled the room.  She finally slid me into bed with  hot, red, and sore cheeks contacting the crisp cool sheets.  A well earned deep sleep lasted until close to 8:30 on Sunday morning.  We had a wedding to attend at 2 pm, so not much was planed for the early part of the day.  I showered and returning to the room said, how about a late breakfast.  Sure, right after this, she said pushing me back over the edge of the bed.  My tender, and barely dry from the shower ass cheeks, were no match for the hair brush.  She spanked me soundly with the hair brush while I gritted my teeth to prevent more yelps.  The purse paddle came on with an encore of many medium strokes. She finished with about a dozen hard strokes which left moist eyes on one end and a bright red ass on the other.  I sat gingerly at breakfast while we discussed the upcoming wedding and the rest of the day.  We had no dice to roll but agreed on Wednesday being the next maintenance spanking.  Sorry for the delay in reporting, but we stayed again on Sunday night and did not arrive back home until late Monday.   Tune in again after Wednesday for another episode.

Many thanks to all the readers of this blog.  The number of readers seems to grow with each installment, but no so with questions or comments.  If you've got'em, leave'em here to be answered.  All of you are appreciated, original readers and new folks joining the ranks.  Thanks again!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment