Friday, March 15, 2019

Thursday, March 14, Maintenance Day.  A short span of only 2 days since my last spanking.  Well, that's what happens when you roll a 'ONE'.  We had been out for the evening separately and she arrived home first.  When I came in, it was a bit late and no time was going to be lost.  Barely had the door closed when she said 'Get out of those clothes and get into position, it is time for your spanking.  I obeyed instantly, stripping and placing myself over a pillow on the edge of the bed.  She came in very soon and got out two implements, the doubled belt and the big wood paddle.

I knew it was late and we planned to leave for the weekend in the morning, so this was going play out quickly.  I prepared for a no nonsense, no theme, no drama episode.  This was to be a bend over and take a short good hard bare ass belting and paddling.  The belt began with several medium strokes to alternating cheeks serving as a warm up.  There was no doubting when the warm up was over as a hard stroke landed across both cheeks causing a yelp.   A brief time to process the pain before another landed.  This continued for about 6 or 7 minutes.  The belt lashed hard coloring my bare ass bright red.  Yelps turned to howls as the belting seemed relentless.  It did end finally and I took a breath before the wood paddle slammed hard against red and sore cheeks.  The paddle is big enough to strike both cheeks together or can be directed to one at a time.  She skillfully accomplished both as she delivered about five sound strokes on alternating cheeks followed by a very hard strike on the center of my ass.  Yelps and howls continued as she repeated this procedure for several long minutes.   A solid spanking with two iconic implements ended with a lotion rub and two good hard bare hand swats, one to each cheek, and her saying 'I love you, let's go to bed'.  I echoed her words and thanked and kissed her.  A quick toss of the dice turned up a 3 so on Tuesday, I will submit to another maintenance spanking.

Thanks to all readers and do not hesitate to leave a comment or question.  All will be answered.

PS:  We did leave Friday for a weekend trip.  While unpacking, I noticed she had brought with us, the purse paddle.   I wonder what that means.........

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Nora-Jane, it covers both cheeks nicely. Overall it is about 16 inches long, so a good swat is delivered with little effort. I make those paddles myself....would you like one???

    ReplyDelete