Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday, Jan. 28.  Maintenance Day.  Still under the constraints of the vanilla guest, we had another opportunity although it was very short.  Nude, blindfolded and in 'present' position, I awaited her arrival.  A brief time later, I felt the touch of the bare hand against my skin and the sound of an implement being grasped.  The flexible leather paddle began the warm up with the furry side delivering light strokes.  A few minutes later the leather side slapped both cheeks with a solid stroke.  Warm up over, the spanking begins.  Hard strokes landing on alternating cheeks and occasionally across both cheeks paddled my ass for many minutes.  She blended in strokes with the furry side to provide thud strokes with the sting strokes.  Knowing the skin was now quite red as she paused to obtain another implement.  The narrow hair brush made its entrance by pushing itself  between my thighs and tapping back and forth.  I obediently spread my legs.  The tapping continued so I spread further, again tapping and more spreading until I was at maximum spread.  Cock and balls swinging completely unprotected and asshole open and vulnerable.  The narrow hair brush wasted no time in tormenting all the exposed areas.  Knowing our time frame was short, she moved immediately into a CBT segment.  The coarse bristles scoured the tender flesh  of balls, cock and anus, turning them bright pink in short order.  Uppercut strokes spanked my balls with repeated strokes in between dragging the bristles across my cock and ass hole.  Somehow she picked up the flexible leather paddle and added more paddling to the CBT.  The spanking along with the CBT took only a few minutes to get me fully aroused.  As you may imagine, the session quickly changed into things we don't discuss here.  After the smoke cleared, we tossed the dice to show a number 2.  The next maintenance will be on Wednesday and our guest leaves on Tuesday. 

Thanks to all readers for their continued following of my maintenance exploits.  Naturally, your comments or questions are welcome and will be answered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment