Saturday, May 27, 2017

Saturday, May 27 is maintenance day because life got in the way on the scheduled day yesterday.  About noon, I was told to meet her in the bedroom at 9 o'clock for my spanking.  The day passed, dinner came and went and the clock turned until 9 rolled around and I entered the room.  She was not there yet, but laid out were 4 implements, all leather.  A riding bat, flexible paddle, steel reinforced paddle and doubled belt on a cherry handle.  I could hear her approaching so I hurried into position.  The bed in this house is much higher so a hip support pillow is not necessary.  With torso flat on the bed, head buried in a pillow, legs spread a bit resulted in my ass being presented for her.  She caressed both cheeks, tugged gently on my cock and squeezed my balls and started the spanking.  No bare hand, the flexible paddle served the warm up.  Slow light strokes from the paddle began and I could feel the warmth building.  A bit of time passed as the strokes became increasingly harder.  The taps became slaps and the leather began to sting my cheeks.  The sting advanced to bites as the leather took its toll and my eyes began to moisten.  Now some very hard strokes coaxed a yelp after each meeting of the flesh.  The riding bat followed with its brand of punishment.  A bat is somewhat shorter than a crop and the tip is wider and doubled.  Too wide to strike the anus, but found its way to my hanging balls and spanked them.  She swung a few hard ones with the swish in the air followed by the leather biting into tender cheeks followed by a yelp.  On came the rapid fire with a stroke every second and the entire area of my ass and upper thighs were being peppered with strokes from the bat. When it was finally retired, the steel reinforced paddle replaced it.  No fooling around with this implement.  All hard strokes, the long, wide leather paddle covered both cheeks or both thighs depending on her target.  She paddled continually for over 5 minutes and my ass was crimson.  The last implement was the doubled belt and the well spanked cheeks were no match for the free swinging of the belt.  Over and over the leather met the flesh from different angles.  Side to side strokes, over the top strokes, uppercut strokes all landed producing more tears and yelps.  Finally finished, she dropped the belt and my flesh felt raw.  I could hear her open a plastic bottle and felt liquid being spurted on my skin.  I thought, good lotion as she began to rub it in.  Lotion...hell no it was warming oil.  She rubbed cheeks, crack, thighs, balls and cock as the temperature got hotter.  Soon I called out, "my ass is on fire"!!!  "No problem" she answered, "I'll put it out with the paddle".  She paddled and paddled and paddled some more.  Rapid tempo, slapping and stinging she continued on and on.  Several minutes later she quit.  I could feel the heat rising off my ass as she said " I think you are done".  I staggered to my feet and just as I turned around she handed me the dice.  I tossed and a TWO appeared.  Adding one means that Thursday is Maintenance Day and I will be spanked again.

Thanks for reading and your questions or comments will be answered.  

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! I admire the way you describe the implements so thoroughly.

    How long does the warming oil last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On me, about 2 hours. Longer on some other folks I have talked to. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Your bottom is on fire for 2 hours???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Readers, I apologize. I miscounted on the dice roll. I guess the pain in my ass affected my brain. When I rolled a two, it means the next spanking will be on Tuesday, not Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Nora, but not only my bottom. She coated my entire crotch area, upper thighs, cock and balls. The burning declines during the two hour period.

    ReplyDelete