Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Monday, Jan 4, 2016.....Maintenance Day.  After returning from some evening errands, upon entering the house, she summend me to the dungeon.   She already set some things up and directed me to strip and present my bare ass for a spanking.   Obeying on demand, I quickly removed all my clothing and placed myself over the high hip support she had prepared.  She handed me the blindfold as she was gathering implements.  Waiting in a state of complete vulnerability, she mover about the room with final preparations.  I felt the bard hand caress both cheeks just prior to the first set of spanks.  Bard hand swats lightly, but increasing in intensity and tempo.  Without pause, at which she has become very proficient in doing, I felt the leather slapper being introduced, landing stinging blows in between the hand spanks.  Slowly, the hand phased out and the slapper was alone.  It delivered slap after slap on my cheeks and spread an even heat over the entire area including sit spots and upper thighs.  Standing directly behind me and swinging the slapper horizontally from side to side, it stung each cheek alternatively as I began to utter yelps from each stroke.  Again, without interruption, the hair brush strokes were landing in a blending manner.  As before the slapper tapered off while the hair brush took over as the spanking never slowed.  Enough for the sting of the hand and slapper for now, the hair brush set out to cause the deep tissue soreness with many solid blows.  As she slowly changed her position, never breaking the tempo, she wound up along side my hip so the hair brush was now landing in a vertical manner.    At the blows ranged lower, it slightly spread my legs and cheeks exposing inner cheeks to the brush.  After many minutes of this, and again with no break in rhythm, the smack from the big wood paddle could be felt slowly replacing the hair brush and the yelps continued from me as my eyes were moistening more and more.  Solid, hard strokes covering the meat of both cheeks together delivered a good paddling.  Now, again the hand... only a few strokes, then the slapper, again the brush and also the wood paddle.  All the implements were being used in varying short bursts of strokes.  Five from this, eight from that, three from another and on it went until I could no longer discern or even guess what stroke would land next.  It was very erotic and continued for several minutes.  She ceased and assisted me to my feet and removed the blindfold.  Turning me towards the mirror,  where a pair of very red, sore, and quite hot cheeks returned my gaze. 

Tossing the dice resulted in Saturday being the next day my ass will be soundly SPANKED.... for maintenance.

Thanks for reading and any questions or comments left by you...the readers, will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment